How to Withdraw to PayMaya from PayPal

coderinthebox

The TechnoJunkie of the group who studied engineering but got stuck with software development. Remember kids, 90% of your problems can be solved by marketing. Solving the other 10% just requires good procrastination skills.

You may also like...

209 Responses

1. JohanKepler says:

What do you mean Preactivated? I bought a card online, would I still need to upgrade?

• coderinthebox says:

Cards are preactivated for online, offline and ATM transactions but you need to link it to a working PayMaya account.

2. van says:

Hi. tanong ko lang kc verified nman yun paypal ko at need ko lang i-link yun paymaya ko sa paypal para magamit sa withdrawals. kailangan ba na may laman yun paymaya ko pag nag add card ako? TIA!

3. paymaya user says:

bat same day lng daw as per this post http://www.wahpinas.com/same-day-cash-withdrawal-from-paypal-to-paymaya/

• coderinthebox says:

Any issue with the withdrawal? Kindly check the posting dates between the 2 articles. Check PayPal and back read all my replies, I was able to Withdraw $1.00 with ZERO charge February. As stated, PayPal officially credits in 3-5 business days. This website have no control ON PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS.

• paymaya user says:

You sound like you don’t know what you’re talking beside the usual reply of a coded robot. Of course their official statement when it comes to withdrawal is 3-5 business days before it gets credit but the actual day for me like for ex. Paypal to BDO is only One (1) business day as long as its withdrew within monday – wednesday. So as for Paymaya, what is their actual/usual transfer time from paypal to paymaya? Any regular user here can share their experience? Parang once every 4 months ka lng nag wiwithdraw so your answers are limited.

• coderinthebox says:

Kindly check your own words, you sound like you know everything. Stop contradicting yourself.

• coderinthebox says:

I should not be replying to you, you supplied a bogus email and a bogus name. You are just promoting your website.. I’ll do you some favor and convert your website into and ordinary text. For a robot, perhaps you can’t deny why my blog appears on top of PayMaya searches..

4. Francis says:

Thank you po sa info. Planning to use PayMaya to verify my Paypal and withdraw funds. 🙂
    kaso mahal pa ng kaltas ng Paypal sana mapamura nila. 🙂

• coderinthebox says:

Price will go down to Fixed P50 or P0 when PayMaya completes the deal with PayPal. I was being charged P50 and sometimes P250, which made me cancel the transaction and perform a PayPal to bank account transaction for P0 fee.

• Francis says:

Thank you Sir. pa update na lang po if the deal of both party is okay na. :D. bisita2 nlng po ako d2 sa site nyo.

• coderinthebox says:

I am monitoring it too and asking them for updates from time to time.

• Renjie says:

Hi. How is it possible for withdrawing from PayPal to BPI become free po? Mine gets deducted P150 each time regardless if it’s above 7,000. Help! Salamat

• coderinthebox says:

It must be BPI who is charging P150, PayPal is not charging anything if it is a local bank in the Philippines and the amount is P7000 up.

“If the information in your withdrawal request is incorrect or incomplete, the funds will be returned to your PayPal account and a return fee will apply. Your bank may charge additional fees.”

If the amount is lower than P7000, banks may charge P100 and PayPal charges P50. Return fee is P250, the same amount you need to pay to transfer money from your bank account into PayPals wallet.

• Rosemarie Eria says:

Yes just an FYI. I withdraw my funds to m BPI account and they charged 150 php regardless of the amount.

5. Drew says:

Boss coder, any update po kung flat 250 sure na po talaga ang kaltas ni PayPal every withdrawal sa PayMaya. I was planning po sana gamitin ang PayMaya sa PayPal pero mukang mahal din pala like BDO at ang tagal ng transfer time.

• coderinthebox says:

P50 is what PayMaya have with PayPal but PayPal is charging in random of P50 or P250. There was still a negotiation with PayMaya and PayPal to reduce the cost to zero or P0 and make the transfer in an instant.

6. tan says:

Need some clarification regarding the payment, I opt for Cash on Delivery meaning I’ll just disregard the information below found in terms and conditions tab

7. Cherzzy says:

Hi po coderinthebox! I have my physical and virtual Paymaya card im confused because my Virtual card was the one I used to have my Paypal account be verified, and I linked my Physical card to my Paymaya account and it went good now my question is if im going to transfer my money from Paypal going to my Virtual card how can I possibly withdraw it? If the money will go to my Virtual card how can I get it? What’s the use of my physical card?

• coderinthebox says:

Your virtual and physical cards once linked will share the same account number. The purpose of the physical card is to upgrade your account and enable withdrawals on ATM machines.

• Cherzzy says:

Thank you so much for the quick response.

• Minnie says:

Hi, naghihintay po ako deliver nhg physical paymaya card ko.. Ask ko lang po once na nailink ko na po yung physical card dun sa app containing my virtual card..

1. Pg niloadan ko po b ung virtual card ko via bdo online banking, mg aappear dn po s physical card ung load balance po?

2. Dpat po b preho ko ilink ung physical at virtual card ko sa PayPal? O pdeng virtual card lng po?

Thanks!!

• coderinthebox says:

Just use one either virtual or physical card for PayPal. Once your card is lined to your virtual PayMaya account, they will share the same money wallet.

8. Fidz says:

Sobrang matolungin ni codeintheredbox.mabuhay ka po sir

9. BAkit po sa akin nag error ang add credit ko? dahil po ba walang laman?

• coderinthebox says:

Are you using “Add Credit” of PayPal? If yes, it will throw an error since there is no money to withdraw

10. AB Baldonado says:

Hello po, ask ko lang po ulet kung pano po magwithdraw sa ATM. I have my physical card and funds to my paymaya card. Nung tinry ko po ayaw niya po. Tas may options po na Savings, Current, Credit card. Pano po ba? Thanks 🙂

11. James says:

Hello po I have another question… I’ve already withdrawn my money from paypal to paymaya… But di ko Po mawithdraw sa ATM machine… Kailangan bang Upgraded yung paymaya Card?

• coderinthebox says:

Do you have a physical card? If yes, was it lineked to your account?

If you don’t have a card, you need to upgrade to get one

12. james says:

Nalink ko na po yung physical card sa Paypal… then nagrespond naman sa Paymaya app…

kaso po ayaw naman pong Iconfirm ni Paypal, lagi nalang :

“This card is not accepted. Please use a different card”.

may chance pabang makapag withdraw ako kahit hindi pa confirmed pero naka link naman po?

how much po kaya yung Limit pag unconfirmed? sayang kasi yung Fee , thanks.

• coderinthebox says:

Me laman ba ung PayMaya ninyo?

• James says:

Meron po 150….

Nung nilink ko sya sa Paypal… Dun sa activities ng Paymaya app ko…. Approved Purchase from Paypal : 47.90 php, tapos refund money from paypal : 47.90… Ibig sabihin po ba nun successful yung pag Link ko sa paypal?

Kaso nung icoconfirm ko na po mismo sa Paypal website e ayaw tanggapin yung type of card daw pero naka link naman sya…

Nakakatakot po kcng mag take risk baka di pumasok sa Paymaya ko… Any idea po kung makaka withdraw sa “Unconfirmed” paymaya card? And may limit kaya?

• coderinthebox says:

Pano ka nagconfirm sa PayPal?

• coderinthebox says:

Natanggap mo ba ang 4 digit codes from PayPal na dapat input sa PayPal? If yes, binigay mo ba sa Paypal? If no, me “resend verification code” sa PayPal sa “unconfirmed” card. Kelangan mo ng around P120-P150 dahil mag charge ang PayPal ng ganyang amount to be refunded in 24 hours max of 3 days.

13. james says:

can I withdraw on the ATM, which specific ATM? I already have the physical Paymaya card…

• coderinthebox says:

PayMaya have no partner bank, you can withdraw your money at any bank with P11 – P15 bank charge (the bank that you use to withdraw). P11 was encountered on selected BPI banks.

14. Mary Toni Pescador says:

How many days before I would receive the funds from my paypal account to my paymaya card?

almost a week. it used to be faster. charge was now fixed to P250

• Mary Toni Pescador says:

Is that a charge from paypal or paymaya? paypal charges us 250. does paymaya charges us also?

• coderinthebox says:

Charge from PayPal, PayMaya is not charging. PayMaya will charge in the future when you load money to your wallet via 711 and Payment center

15. AnnaLorraine Balibay says:

what if i want to withdraw funds how will i do it if i dont have the physical card?

16. impostornapalaka says:

Hello citb thanks for the tutorial . Anyways just a quick question . If even i cashout my funds in paypal to paymaya how can i wtdraw the money in paymaya? And how long will it take ?

• coderinthebox says:

Please note that the withdraw to PayMaya Card cost for P250 flat rate.

To withdraw from PayMaya account, secure a PayMaya Physical card, if you don’t have one yet, search for PayMaya kiosk or go to Jumpin stores of Smart.

The last method is to purchase a card from their online store, https://paymaya.com/shop/. The cards are preactivated and you only need to link it to your existing PayMaya account. Crediting is within 7 days from PayPal. Card delivery is around 5-7 working days.

17. impostornapalaka says:

Paano po iwithdraw yung pera sa PayMaya?

• coderinthebox says:

The last method is to purchase a card from their online store, https://paymaya.com/shop/. The cards are preactivated and you only need to link it to your existing PayMaya account. Card delivery is around 5-7 working days.

18. impostornapalaka says:

Hello coderinthebox tanong lang po sana paano mo mawiwithdraw yung pera mo sa PayMaya? kasi ang nakalagay lang po sa tutorial yung sa PayPal eh paano naman po kapag icacashout mo na yung pera sa PayMaya? saang bangko mo po kukuwanin yung pera?

• coderinthebox says:

Please note that the withdraw to PayMaya Card cost for P250 flat rate.

Sorry for the delay in response, my scanners think that your comment is a spam post due to the hits on your IP address.

19. Jay says:

Thank you for the tutorial. I have a question though, I thought the fee for withdrawing to your card is P250 and not P50? Correct me if I’m wrong. Thanks again.

P50 if below P7000 or free if above. PayPal imposes the charge

• Jay says:

Hello! Thanks for the response. I tried withdrawing over P7000 from my paypal account to PayMaya (Transfer funds to your card option) and the fee is P250. I think the P50 fee is only applicable if you have an actual bank account attached to paypal.

• coderinthebox says:

I checked PayPal and they changed the charges, they now are applying a fixed P250 charge for card withdrawals. They must have noticed the increase of people withdrawing to their cards and taking advantage of it.

20. coderinthebox says:

I made this post to make a one stop information page on how to use PayMaya to get your PayPal cash. This on assumption that you have your PayMaya upgraded for withdrawals and you have verified your PayPal account which is not hard using PayMaya