Play Android Apps in your pc with Superb Experience
Play Android apps in your PC with superb experience using MEmu Player. MEmu is a brand new “Free” Android emulator that brings the fun and speed of an Android experience straight into your windows desktop. It runs nearly on all Windows devices from Desktop computers, Notebooks, Laptops and even 2-in-1 tablets.
Using MEmu, you can
- Have play Android programs/app on your desktop without the restriction of a small screen from your Android phones and tablets.
- Chat more conveniently using a physical keyboard on Whatsapp, Wechat, Viber, Messenger and other similar applications.
- Watch live shows and TV channels that was being offered via Android streaming apps. Watch Iflix, NetFlix, HOOQ and other similar services.
- MEmu starts up quickly with a 10 seconds bootup for non SSD computers and less than 1 second for SSD enabled computers. That is way faster than how the leading Android Emulator boots up.
- MEmu gives you a far more control on your emulator device like cloning an active instance which gives you two emulator windows enabling you to literally run 2 Android App at the same time.
- MEmu also gives you an easier way to root and unroot your emulated device. No more downloading of third party programs. Rooting give you more power over your device such as backing up application data and cache data.
- MEmu runs on JellyBean but it can be easily patch to support Lollipop by applying a patch. You won’t lose the JellyBean features instead you can create a clone device with Lollipop as the default OS.
- MEmu supports pc virtualization engines ensuring that you get the fastest response time ever. MEmu can even use your video card instead of emulating the graphics.
System Requirements for MEmu App Player:
- Windows Vista/Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
- Intel or AMD x86 CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred)
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1 GB free system memory
- At least 2 GB of free disk space under installation path
Installing Memu Player
Step 1: Check system requirements.
It’s not a high bar as long as your PC spec is not 5 years old.
Step 2: Download Memu-Setup.exe from www.memuplay.com.
It’s signed by Microvirt and virus-free is guaranteed.
Step 3: Install Memu-Setup.exe onto your PC.
Make sure there is 2 GB free disk space at least under installation path.
Step 4: Run MEmu shortcut on desktop for quick start.
Make sure there is 1 GB free system memory at least when start to run.
>>The latest Bitdefender seems not compatible with MEmu, please use other anti-virus software.
Step 5: Open Google Play Store in MEmu and install an app or game.
Enjoy Android app or game on PC, just like what you did on any Android phone.