MyPhone my28s Powered by Smart
Due to the overwhelming response and acceptance of the first MyPhone My28 subsidized phone from Smart, the said unit went out of stock in just less than 2 weeks. I was lucky enough to secure a few units, one from a friend involve in the cellphone retail industry, one from a random Smart Store and the last one from Smart Online Store.
The Telco giant have noticed this phenomenal acceptance of the budget entry level unit when stores went out of stock in minutes or a few days. My28 which was subsidized by Smart goes viral on multimedia networks due to a few factors.
- My28 comes preinstalled with a Smart Nano sim, what makes this Sim card unique? The nano sim gets automatic rebates monthly for P30 for accumulated P100 load replenishment. A free 100mb monthly data allowance. Free access to Viber and Facebook as long as you already reached a load transaction of P100 for the month
- The phone despite being an entry level phone packs a quadcore processor.
- A free sportswatch was bundled with it.
The New My28S
The my28S boasts of the same quad-core engine, and the same 100MB FREE data allocation as the original offer. This model is be available exclusively at Smart and priced at P888 like the original offer.
The downside with this one? The internal ROM was now at a lower size of 4GB from 8GB. This is to cut production cost and lost to Smart.
- Android Smartphone
- Android Lollipop Operating System
- Dual Sim 1 Nano slim slot and 1 Ordinary Slim slot
- 1.2GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 Chipset
- 512MB RAM
- 4.0-inch WVGA Display
- 4GB Internal Storage, Expandable via MicroSD
- 5.0-megapixel primary camera
- 2.0-megapixel secondary camera
- 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 1450mAh Battery