MyPhone my28 Powered by Smart


The TechnoJunkie of the group who studied engineering but got stuck with software development. Remember kids, 90% of your problems can be solved by marketing. Solving the other 10% just requires good procrastination skills.

You may also like...

19 Responses

  1. myka says:

    hi, i need your help. my28 sim toolkit ia not working and keep on saying ‘app isn’t installed’. i tried to change a sim card but it seems like the simcard slot has no problem. it keeps on displaying ‘invalid simcard’ even though i tried new one? what should i do?

    • “Invalid SIM card” means that sim card reader slot is not working. Bring it to a service center for repairs. On my personal opinion, get a new phone. my28 is a cheap phone. Sending it for repairs will make you spend more than the actual price of the phone when it was purchased.

  2. Rexy says:

    My Slot 1 was damaged and want to use TNT or GLOBE in slot 2 . What can i do with that ?

    • coderinthebox says:

      If your phone was purchased from Smart, you can’t use globe on sim #2 unless you get it sim unlocked. For the damage sim slot, better get it fixed.

  3. Jasmine says:

    How to use both sim ?? I tried smart and tnt on both sim 1 and 2 but always says invalid 🙁 but they read the number no signal only

  4. Renz says:

    How to open mobile data in slot number 2

  5. rechie says:

    I lost smart sim that included in myphone28 unit but it can’t work with another smart sim pls help me

    • coderinthebox says:

      My28 is sim locked to Smart, it will work with ANY Smart sim for slot #2 (nano) and it will work with Globe on slot #1 (normal) if you got the early release and did not install the sim lock patch. If you have the 2nd batch and above of My28 from smart or you are using My28s, slim slot will be locked with Smart, TNT and Sun

  6. joan n. arevalo says:

    hi if i buy 5pcs is there will discount

  7. Anne says:

    Hi I wanted to resel this item,,can you pm me for what should I do?

  8. coderinthebox says:

    My post about my28 and my28s are hitting a lot.. as of 3 days, my28s is officially out of stock, leave your info here so Smart can contact you when stocks gets available

    My28 is out of stock and will either be released bundled with a sim card and memory card for P1088 or the regular price P1899. DO NOT PURCHASE at LAZADA, it is priced at P2999 there for a P888 phone

  9. coderinthebox says:

    My28 have 4GB more ROM compared to My28S. It bears the Smart Logo instead of the MyPhone Logo and an exclusive phone for Smart.

  10. coderinthebox says:

    For those availing.. Once the stock for the my28 designated for P888 promo rans out, they will release it again at the regular price of P1399 with no sports watch and the Talk and Text sim card will be optional. This is available on all partner stores, selected Smart Stores and on their online shopping cart.

  1. January 27, 2016

    […] to the overwhelming response and acceptance of the first MyPhone My28 subsidized phone from Smart, the said unit went out of stock in just less than 2 weeks. I was lucky […]

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: