Paul Cyril Lachica
(Coder in the Box)
Software Developer, Data Miner, Web scraper developer,
Brand Protection, Company Director/Board Member
Software Consultant, Database Admin
I am pleased to be serve you regarding your web and desktop programming needs. My extensive experience in the field in designing and developing website and applications will surely match your expectations. I am very willing to sit down and discuss what your company need and what difficulty you have so we can both generate a better approach to complete the task at hand.
I believe on nonstop self-improvement to achieve a steady growth. My DISC test result proves this dedication that I have.
Fullstack Developer (May 2019 – Present)
- Handles PHP. Perl, CGI, MySQl/Maria DB, API and WordPress task
- Compiles the server base on the company needs
- Handles React Native for Android and Xcode
Top Tier Digital
Freelance Firebase and Node Developer (April 2019 – May 2019)
- Built a pixel art gallery software using serverless system that will interface with a custom pixel art editing web software.
- Unified firebase OAuth login support
IFW Global Pty Ltd ACN 165710743
Software consultant (February 02, 2018 – Present)
- Manages the software and database servers of the company and assist the brand protection team on all of their needs including the development of new tools and software to make their job easier. Some of the tools can be considered on the gray area but is a common practice for people collecting data in the brand protection business including those who enforce DMCA.
- Regular online meetings ensure that everyone is on the right track.
IFW Online Philippines
Brand Protection and Anti Fraud Company
Director / Chief Software Engineer (November 15, 2010 – January 31, 2018)
- Manage, develop and maintain all kinds of scraping engines, deliver tracking tools to aid the investigation team and Develop and maintain a movie media board monitoring software possible copyright infringement issues.
- Ensure that the main database gets a regular backup, work with the developer team, brand protection team and investigation team.
Fight Resource Commerce
Recreational Sports and MMA resource company
Web Programmer / Web Developer (May 2007 – September 2010)
- Ensures that the company websites are running 24/7 including the shopping cart system and the affiliate marketing portal. Assist in building marketing materials including transcribing and video conversion from MMA company clients.
Maldives Liveaboards Tours
Travel and Tours / Scuba Diving
Web Developer (March 2004 – April 2007)
- Build booking systems for each board with a push messaging functionality for the boat captains. This is integrated with the company website to give the visitors an option to book direct to the boat captain or book via website (recommended).
- Consulted clients for user experience aspects and conducted surveys on how to improve the overall system. This is to compile data arranged by continent and region in order to deliver semi customized look and functionality
HOYA Glass Disk Corporation
Glass Media Division / Storage Media production
Application Engineer (July 2002 – April 2004)
- Helped to conceptualize, design and build the first ever ERP system for HOYA corporation. Partial development was done In Thailand. Part of the duty was to ensure that the ERP system will work with different company branches across the world.
- Studied warehousing, planning and QA/QC in order to understand the whole ERP aspect for the company and make it possible to be a reality from the planning stage.
- Monitors the integrity of the company’s internal database system including the HR database and the Purchasing database.
Website development company
Web Developer / PSD to HTML integration (May 1998 – April 2002)
- Develop and create clients website according to requested specifications
- Ensure delivery in a timely manner
- Work with Web Designers in the team to convert PSD designs into actual HTML layout
I have taken the freedom to take a DISC exam from Tony Robbins. The result can be found on this link https://email@example.com&eid=5c8b723b98a22
Internet speed is an issue for online workers and freelancers. My primary Internet speed was recorded at https://www.speedtest.net/result/8028147780.png, this connection is now my secondary internet speed.
My new primary internet speed has an average speed of 15mbps down and 25mbps up. and can be found here https://www.speedtest.net/result/9007942365.png
Note: This page is not for sale and I won’t accept monetizing this page just to pretend that I work with your company before.